STATE APPROVED AND SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
VERY AFFORDABLE/ FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS!!
WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND!
WE TEACH YOU OVER 40 DIFFERENT BRAIDING AND WEAVING TECHNIQUES IN ADDITION TO YOUR COSMETOLOGY COURSE! YOU WILL NOT GET THIS AT ANY OTHER BEAUTY SCHOOL!
Here are many reasons to choose our beauty school. We keep our classes small, so each student receives personalized attention. We have very experienced, highly educated instructors, advisors and staff members. We focus not just on teaching you what you need to know to cut hair, braid,Weave and all the latest hair exstentions known to the beauty industry. We work to prepare you to be a professional - to find a job, find and retain clients, run a business, and manage your career.
. In addition to our Cosmetology course we go above and beyond and teach our students over 40 different braiding and weaving techniques. In this competitive field you will need these additional tools to succeed
- Under their instructors’ supervision, our Richmond Cosmetology students take regular field trips to businesses in the area like day spas, franchises, and independent salons, so they can observe different operating styles.
- Guest speakers range from cosmetology professionals to financial planners and more. These events offer our students a great chance to learn about finances, entrepreneurship/business development, planning for retirement, and more.
- Through class competitions and a student extravaganza, our Richmond Cosmetology /barber students can showcase their creativity for others.
- Assisting a Richmond women’s shelter by offering facials, make-up applications, manicures, and pedicures to victims of domestic violence.
- Visiting local Group homes in richmond to provide hair and make-up services to a group of special-needs students.
- Sponsoring “Cuts for Kids” events annually, which offer complimentary haircuts to children returning to school.
- Participating in “Prom Night Makeovers,”which offer complimentary hair, nail, and facial services to prom-goers before they attend their high school prom night.
- Inviting guests from local assisted-living programs to stop by the Campus salon and receive services.
Essence Cosmetology School and Salon Instructor Team have multiple years of experience in the classroom and in the industry, and they are eager to share what they know.
- Each holds a cosmetology instructor’s license, some have associate’s degrees, and all have been in management, either as cosmetology school directors or salon managers. They are also members of Cosmetology Educators.
- All of our instructors still stand behind the chair and are can offer firsthand insights into the latest expectations and developments in the industry.
- Our instructors also complete faculty training and development programs to continually enhance their skills in teaching and reaching adult learners.
- Most importantly, all of them are serious about the cosmetology profession, understand how to teach those skills, and are committed to helping you achieve success.
Your choice to pursue a cosmetology education is very personal. Are you ready to Design Your Future? If you like working with people, expressing creativity, and believe in taking a professional approach to your training, you are ready for the next step.
It's time to choose a beauty school and The Academy has a new facility, new equipment, outstanding instructors, and an upbeat attitude. You're embarking on an exciting new path, and your journey should be positive and fun. That's our approach at Essence Hair Academy and we look forward to welcoming you as one of our students.